The last post I made I talked about the things I never thought I would say to my cat. Basically how much of a handful he is! And here is proof that he is a big meany that thinks he owns the house….
Since I posted the “Cat List” he has stolen my seat and when I tried to share he started to literally try and push me out of the chair. He gives up and I get up to go pee and come back to this… He not only stole my chair, he is giving me the stink eye! (Side Note: He only has one eye). Just thought I would let you see what I am dealing with as I am typing 😉
I figured I would start doing a “Random Thursday” post every week. Just stuff that happens in my simple life that I find amusing. Nothing about weight loss, juicing, or being healthy.
Things I never thought I would have to say to my cat… But do on a daily basis:
1) “Stop chewing on my table”
2) “Give me back my lighter, watch, toe nail clippers and my socks”
3) “Stop hiding all my stuff under the oven”
4) “Stop abusing me for ice!”
5) “Hold still while I pull the shoe string out of your throat”
5) “Get out of the dishwasher”
6) “Stop taking my blinds down”
The weird award has to go to:
7) “Stop humping my stuff animals”
And his newest obsession:
8) “Quit pulling down my sweatpants!”
Now it could be lack of sleep as the reason I find this so amusing… One thing is for sure, He Keeps Me On My Toes!